Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I mean when I say, "I see something."

One of the images on my website (www.elivega.net) is that of a wind farm in Colorado. I got up so early in the morning that the sun had not even broken the horizon. A brave friend of mine (brave in that he dared to leave with me at 5:30 in the morning) was with me at the time. I passed this scene when it was still dark, when I made the comment, "Hmm. I see something." I turned around because I "saw" something before my eyes saw it.

This is what I saw. I love to capture those moments in time when the sun begins to paint the earth...

I'll share more later about my photo art style and approach. In the meantime, enjoy.


Eli Vega, Photo Artist from Colorado

1 comment:

  1. would u be interested in taking pics at my 50th birthday party?

    ReplyDelete