Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Annual Photo Trek To Telluride, Colorado

I just got back from visiting my favorite place in all of Colorado--Telluride, elevation: 8,750 feet.
The box canyon in which it peacefully rests reminds me of some parts of Switzerland.

As you can see from just these three images, it is an awesome place and area to visit. It has skiing, hiking, 4-wheeling, bicycling, mountain boarding (not for me!), shopping, great dining, annual Jazz Festival, and much more. One of the views I have included is from 10,500 feet, looking down at Telluride. If you can ever make it there, you will not want to leave.

Oh yeah, the colors in and around Telluride, as always this time of year, were awesome...


Enjoy my photo art interpretations.



 
Eli Vega, Photo Artist
www.elivega.net

No comments:

Post a Comment