Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Arkansas: Do You See What I See?

Just sharing with all my newly published e-book about the beautiful state of Arkansas. I spent eight years, off and on, traveling throughout Arkansas--just me, my camera, and note pads. During those years I saw the natural beauty of Arkansas, discovered great places to visit, and met some great people along the way.

I have put all that together in a book that is a combination photography, travel guide, and human interest book which I entitled, Arkansas: Do You See What I See? You can order it through my website by going to my "Stock, Prices, Workshops" page, at www.elivega.net. 

Below are just a few of the 100 photo images I included in my book.  

                        There is a reason why Arkansas is called "The Natural State"

I love doors and windows. In my book, I talk about where
this great abandoned doorway is....

I have always included surrealism in my photo art.
This "see through" tree is one example of that...

West Mountain in the rain--Hot Springs

Note the flag. This was October of 2001


I have included some of these images on my website--Enjoy.

Eli Vega, Photo Artist
www.elivega.net
vegaphotoart@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. What I saw of the book yesterday says that this is a beautiful book, one to be enjoyed again and again.

    ReplyDelete