Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spring 4 1/2-Day Photo Workshop in The Great Smoky Mountains

Spring, believe it or not, is just 2-3 months away (depending on where you live). If you love photography, or photo art as I prefer to call it, I invite you to spend spring with me and David A. Dobbs (photographer out of Georgia) in the Great Smoky Mountains during a 4 1/2 day photography workshop. We will be covering both the technical and creative sides of photography through a series of workshop sessions, discussions, slide presentations, lots of in-the-field shooting, and a chance to receive feedback on your daily work from me and David.

If you're interested in learning more about this exciting, fun, and educational workshop, either:

1) Shoot me an e-mail and I will send you more information: vegaphotoart@gmail.com
OR
2) Visit David's website (www.dobbsphotography.com). He has more detail under "workshops."

I'll give you a preview: One of my workshops will be on Eli's 5-Point Photo Art Model

I'll leave you with a photo tip: If you take the labels off, you will begin to "see" differently. Think about this, for example: If it wasn't a tree, what would it be? Hmmm? 

Happy shooting!

Eli Vega, Photo Artist
www.elivega.net

No comments:

Post a Comment